My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging.The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped.
The board is actually broken at the corner pieces were falling out when I took it out of the box. This company has no phone number only contact is email kept getting error finally sent after 3 attempts.
The email on the site doesnt work kept giving error the code was wrong. The confirmation email says it could take days for them to contact you.What kind of company doesnt have a phone number to contact customer service? Ive learned a lesson to never order from a ad on Facebook.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Canvas Print
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Last week I watched a movie on Netflix about the Biafran war of Nigeria called "Half of a Yellow Sun" that took place in the 1960s. I was so awed..."
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- " I purchased the MOOG 81045 rear coil springs for my 06’ T4R V6 4.0L. I had my mechanic installed the spring but as soon as I drive of..."
- "Ordered necklace on May 1 @ 9:00pm cst. Item came in on May 15th and site stated guaranteed by Mother's Day. After waiting for response they said 7..."
- "THIS IS THE HOUSE THAT *** BUILT YAâ€™LLâ€¦10/18/20012 My dream home in 2008 But fate would have itTo be a nightmare instead Oh the dread I did not know was ahead! First someone..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."