My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging.The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped.
The board is actually broken at the corner pieces were falling out when I took it out of the box. This company has no phone number only contact is email kept getting error finally sent after 3 attempts.
The email on the site doesnt work kept giving error the code was wrong. The confirmation email says it could take days for them to contact you.What kind of company doesnt have a phone number to contact customer service? Ive learned a lesson to never order from a ad on Facebook.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Canvas Print
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "The put it on their site. I attached it here for you too. They told me it takes them a few months after the contest closes to complete their judging..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "CROOKS! Bought a 2014 Jeep Compass, under warranty, LEMON!!! Chrysler can't fix intermittent starting problems happening since purchase! Been in shop 8 times and still no solution! Chryslers ..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."