filters
State:
City:
Product:

Canvas People - I want to know if my canvas was shipped

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago and got no confirmation email and no confirmation number to track shipping. Pretty upset. It’s a super important gift for someone
2.4

Canvas People - What the *** did I get as a gift?!!
I have been conversing with customer service of CanvasPeople since 12/14/18 about the unprofessional canvases I received as a 25th wedding anniversary gift. See Below They want $38.00 from me to fix the heads being cut off of these photos. No professional canvas company would even make theses much less send them out for delivery. So, after a week of waiting for a response and not wanting to upset the purchaser, I thought what about a frame? LOOK if a frame is added more of their heads are cut off! I just want my gift corrected and they act like they did not do anything wrong. I asked for a supervisor to call me and just got another email instead. Order at your own risk!
1.4

Canvas People - Didn’t get my canvas WANT REFUND

I ordered a canvas and NEVER got it

Canvas People - Refund

I have not received one of my orders and would like a refund because it was supposed to be a gift but they never received so I have purchased somewhere else now!

Canvas People - Ridiculous customer service

Tried contacting customer service about my expensive order that was "supposedly" delivered last week. Have not received any response to my repeated online requests for more information about my order, and I the phone number for customer service wont even accept phone calls because I i.agine I am not the only one being screwed over by this scam company. Beyond frustrated!

Canvas People - Didnt recieve all of my order

My Order number is 11537012, placed on Dec 04 2018. I wait and wait, and its January already..I dont recive my order. Please let me know what happend with my order.
1.5

Canvas People - My order

It look like it is not edited correctly. There is a black line in right side can you reposition photo so that dies not show? No one to talk to

Canvas People - Find our who sent me this canvas. Didnt order

Received a canvas today and did not order it. Po# 11998567

Canvas People - I havent received my canvas

I ordered my canvas back in Dec. I received an email saying that it shipped. I just havent received it yet

Contact Canvas People

United States
Phone:
(855) 637-2253

Canvas People - Shipment nott reached

Shipment says arrived buy receiver has not received. Please help