WE SENT A PICTURE THAT WE HAD PRINTED AT ANOTHER SHOP IT TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL BUT THEY COULD NOT DO CANVAS SO WE WENT TO CANVAS PEOPLE BUT WHEN IT ARRIVED FROM THEIR SHOP YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL WHO THE PEOPLE WERE!!!!THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT REFUND OUR MONEY BECAUSE THEY HADN'T RECEIVED THE PRINT YET BUT ACCORDING TO THE MAIL SERVICE THEY RECEIVED IT 10 DAYS AGO.

SCAMMERS THAT IS ALL THEY ARE!!

AT FIRST THEY WERE NICE BUT ONCE THEY GOT THE PICTURE BACK THEY DUMPED US --DO NOT GO TO THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF BIG TIME.THEY CHARGED US 24.94 FOR SHIPPING WHEN I SENT IT BACK IT COST 2.60 AND THAT WAS WITH TRACKING NUMBERS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Canvas People. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Canvas People to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Canvas People and canvas people customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Canvas People?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1338976

I ordered the free 11x14 just pay shipping which ended up to 18.95 but my complaint is they added and charged me 29.95 extra for a photo pillow I Didn't order. Now I can't get a hold of anyone...never again and I will spread the word about this scam and company. This is what you call a one hit business, they aren't interested in repeat business evidently!

to Kim alaimo #1376443

The same thing happened to me just earlier today !I ordered the free one.

I thought that was all I ordered. A few minutes later I checked my bank account and they had taken out the $18.95 and $29.95.! I didnt order the pillow! I couldnt find a number for them, so I emailed them.

And let them know I didnt order it.Their only response was they would pass my email onto someone else. Havent heard any more. Tomorrow Im calling my bank. Chase bank is great .

Im sure if I tell them I dispute the $29.95, it will be put back in my account.

Good luck to you.Try calling your bank too.