Featured Not resolved

I placed my order with canvas people just like i have done so many times in the past. What was delivered to me was a severely damaged box that had no contents inside and looked like it could have been used to as a frisbee in a dog park.

The box had a sticker on it noting that it was delivered without contents. I filled out the "REQUEST" form online total of 10 times in the past two weeks. No luck with that so I started calliqng on the phone left numerous messages. (10+) .

Now today there to busy for the answering machine to pick up to leave a message. The answering device tells you that exact thing. (855) 634-2256 . I will never order anything from them ever again.

I have already taken my business elsewhere. Thats sad because i was just getting started ordering gifts for the holidays. I wont put a number on what they lost in customers and business alone.

I was a happy customer with canvas people until now. There are a lot of other businesses out there doing the same thing with better quality, and more choices in product and for about half the cost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Canvas People Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments