I placed an order for $142 approximately and was charged $319 approximately. This is ridiculous.

I have made multiple attempts to contact this company and have gotten no response. I will continue and I will have the card company mark it as fraud if they don't take care of it ASAP. I ordered purely for the discounted canvases and never saw a price that was more than $142 until 2 days later when I checked my credit card statement. I will not be ordering from them ever again.

Another concern is the fact that they shipped each canvas individually and through different companies.

That seems strange to me. I will be taking to social media to reach as many people as possible at a time to inform them of the thieves that run this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Canvas People Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Billing and invoicing, Billing and fraudulant invoicing, Fraudulent charging.

• Canvas Prints
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments

I fell for this too! My order was 41$ and i never got a screen to approve or review my order!

It just sent me an email with a total of 394$. Have called repeatedly goes straight to voicemal. Sent multiple emails, no reply from them. I have contacted my credit card company and they are monitoring my account as the charge is still pending.

As soon as canvas people process the charge, credit card company is going to jump all over it, as a scam fraudulent charges. Sad that companies do this to people.

to Cheryl16 #1604345

Yeah my credit card company is fighting too!