One star is being too nice for this company.Literally the rudest company I have ever dealt with.

I usually use other canvas companies and am always happy with everything I have purchased. This company had a deal going on "85% off + shipping" so I figured I would give their company a try. Horrible mistake. The price I saw for the subtotal was $113.00, a few days later (never receiving a confirmation email), I noticed in my credit card bill a $300.00 charge!!

I called right away to figure why it was more than double what I had agreed upon when hitting submit and the rude lady claimed it was because of shipping. Why did the deal say + shipping then? And regardless, why did my 8x10 cost $20.00 to ship (the same as my 18x20)? Each item was shipped separately and it ended up costing me more in shipping than the actual canvas.

The customer service "supervisor" told me I must have not seen the 2 PAGES of shipping charges and that it was my fault. Before any of it was ever shipped, I had also emailed them saying CANCEL the order, I refuse to pay that much for shipping. (I'd rather go walk in Wal-Mart and have it done)-never received an email back and she claimed it was already sent out (we never got a "shipped" email until 2 days later). I have over 20 canvas pictures all from online companies and have always been more than happy.

Use any company EXCEPT this one. And if you end up having a problem, trust me that they will be nothing but rude and blame you for any issue their company has.

My credit card now gets to deal with this horrible company.Maybe they will teach them a thing or two about false advertising.

Review about: Canvas People Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Canvas People?

Comments

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #892649

What was the number you had called to talk to someone I'm having issues with them as well and tried the site email they say to use with no responce in over 6 days

to tony Naperville, Illinois, United States #1182681