Featured Not resolved
3.6

Fighting with post office. They say it was delivered and it was not. Not to my home any way . Im up at the post offixe again right now as we speak. I been doing this since yesterday.. This is a memorial portrait. I have no more.money to recorder because im on disability. Please help me..

This was the ups tracking # 92612963438667543400625665

This was the usps tracking #

92612963438667543400625665

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I ordered my canvas 13 days ago. It has not arrived.

It came as close as the next county over, then was shipped another state away. So far, this package has been in several states and doesn't look to be heading my way anytime soon. I have called customer service so many times and cannot get through.

I have left voice mails, sent messages via messenger, and emails. No one is responding.

I just looked up the tracking number on the USPS website. The package was delivered "IN/AT MAILBOX", so someone more than likely took it since it was out in plain view at your community mailbox. A postal worker is not going to walk a fair distance as what I saw in the video and climb the stairs to a second floor apartment.

to Just an FYI #1531695

No because, I was out their when they pulled up to do the mail. As I stated in the video