Resolved
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

Update by user Dec 20, 2018

Issue was not resolved by company, but by the post office. Thankfully the post office took the time to search for the package and found it.

It was about to be returned to Canvas People. The company left off the street number when address was printed. On my end it did not show street number nor street name AFTER I submitted the order.... although BOTH WERE there PRIOR to submitting.

(I know for a fact, because I checked... my husband saw it, too.) Anyways, package was picked up by the recipient.

So at least they got it and on time. I am just not happy that they could not have taken the time to respond to initial email!

Update by user Dec 20, 2018

To those commenters that THINK they know anything about my situation... you can just move right along!

I KNOW FOR A FACT I HAD THE ADDRESS CORRECT BEFORE I HIT ORDER! Something happened, some sort of glitch or something. So get of your high horse and move along. Also, I am not asking for the item to be free.

Just to reship for free.

So move along. No need to post stupid comments when you have no clue!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2018

You never responded to my initial email on Dec 7th regarding incomplete shipping address... which I had entered, but somehow it didn't take.

I you emailed immediately to correct the situation, but my email went without a response. My order was somehow shipped anyway and now the intended recipients will NOT receive the gift in time for Christmas as it was marked as "undeliverable as addressed" by their local post office. Recipients and I both have been trying to work with the post office to track the item down, without success. Therefore it will be returned to you.

I am extremely pissed... I sent an email to have this issue corrected immediately following submission of my order.

Had my email been read and the correction made, we could have avoided this whole situation. I need a response asap as to if my order can be reshipped without additional fees, since someone there obviously is incapable of reading these emails to begin with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Canvas People Shipping Service.

Comments

Next time get it right the first time and you won't have to gripe about other people not cleaning up your mess. It's wonderfully lazy to order things online, but you are subject to numerous errors, malfunctions, omissions, etc.

to Candi #1616281

I did get right the first time.... thank you very much.

That's why I'm pissed. I KNOW I PUT THE ADDRESS IN RIGHT... I LOOKED BEFORE I HIT ORDER. IT WAS MISSING AFTER I WENT BACK TO LOOK AT IT.

SO KISS MY {{Redacted}}. I NEVER ASK FOR FREE ITEMS... I PAID FOR THE ITEM... I JUST DON'T THINK I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY YO HAVE IT RESHIPPED.

NEITHER OF YOU WERE THERE... MY HUSBAND WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME AN WATCHED ME PLACE THE ORDER!!!!!!!

SO SHUT UP AND *** OFF. AND I AM SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU 2 THAT "THINK" YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!

How do you know that your e-mail didn't just disappear into cyberspace ? The rest of your post is irritating because I'm sick of people receiving something for nothing and then complaining about the service.

People like me contribute to things like that and I'm sick of your expectations and demands when simple thanks would suffice. Were it not for the recipient children, I'd cut these charities right off my donation list forever.

to Anonymous #1616278

I did get right the first time.... thank you very much.

NEITHER OF YOU WERE THERE...

MY HUSBAND WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME AN WATCHED ME PLACE THE ORDER!!!!!!! SO SHUT UP AND *** OFF