Product: Canvas People Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 24 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Contacting canvas people is kind of like contacting Donald Trump. This is turning into a nightmare. All i want is just some customer service that is actually available to take care of the paying customer when a problem comes up. After this experience with canvas people...

Canvas People - CRICKETS

I have sent 4 separate contact requests as my canvas has not shown up and the tracking has not been updated for 6 days. I have had NO contact back. Poor customer Service. I found the phone number online to call someone and the recording says they are only taking requests online. So where is my canvas? I have no idea. All I know is I paid for it. Terrible. No warm fuzzy here!
#1420976

Canvas People - Need to Cancel an Order

Accidentally ordered a mug and want to cancel that.

Canvas People - Order screwed up

I’ve called and left a voicemail each of the last three days about my order that was not correct. You guys added things to the ordered that I did not wan
2.7
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

Canvas People - PISSED

I have been trying to reach someone.. and I can not! My total was $27 and some Change I got charged $108!!!! Not happy at all!!!

Canvas People - No one answered

Waiting for a call back - 360-414-3311 Lori Delaney

Canvas People - Never again

No customer service available!!!!!!!! Called no one answers sent 10 emails no answer. Ordered a 20x48 horizional they sent it vertical looks horrible that way and can't hang it where I wanted! Stuck with it cause you can't get a hold of them? BEWARE don t order from them!

Canvas People - Hello

1.8
Show

Canvas People - Did not receive confirmation if my order I placed with credit card

This morning, they are not responding to my messages or phone calls. I placed an order and used my ctredit card for payment. I have not recieved a confirmation of my order !!!
4.2

Canvas People - Feel like I'm being ignored

Have sent several e-mails can not get nobody to answer other than will get back with you shortly just try to call him had to leave a voicemail because they're so busy have not received any kind of help yet very upset
1.4